They are so far right, they bear little resemblance to the Dog love mom always on my mind forever in my heart shirt under presidents like Eisenhower. The people of California including me will remember his callous disregard for his constituents and his lies regarding the Sack of the Capitol. It is telling that the moment the GOP had control they focused on passing a tax cut for the 1% and the Democrats took care of the other 99% 1% doesn’t win national elections.
Dog love mom always on my mind forever in my heart shirt and ladies teePlenty of willfully ignorant people are happy to follow along just to own the Dog love mom always on my mind forever in my heart shirt or keep us from becoming socialist. Sure is against what the GOP stands for nToday’s republicans have no good or popular ideas and therefore have to rely on fear and lies to get and keep power. Yeah helping people, bringing everyone to a fair level and taking care of the things that need taking care of.
Dog love mom always on my mind forever in my heart shirt, hoodie, sweater and long sleeve
Once that Dog love mom always on my mind forever in my heart shirt accomplished, having these citizens respond to the government for that is the next step toward communism as we know it. Free payouts to lower income people is a substantial step toward socialism and having citizens becoming dependent on them for the basic necessities. Not talking about Social Security that you hav ego work a lifetime to develop.